KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kis-My-Ft2 to hold debut concert at the Tokyo Dome in August


Johnny’s Entertainment group, Kis-My-Ft2, have announced that they will be performing at the Tokyo Dome on August 28th!
This particular event is generating a lot of buzz since their debut CD is scheduled to drop on August 10th, and the boys have already secured a large concert 18 days later. This is the fastest time in the history of the Tokyo Dome that any group has ever book a performance in such a short period of time between their debut and their concert date.
The previous record was held by their seniors, Tackey & Tsubasa and Hey! Say! JUMP, with a gap of 38 days.
Kis-My-Ft2 were performing at Yokohama Arena when this announcement was made. MemberKitayama Hiromitsu (25) said, “This was one of my dreams. It’s only a ‘checkpoint’ but I am happy.Fujigaya Taisuke (24) added, “I am proud of this, but at the same time, I feel the responsibility [that comes with this concert].”
This live is part of their national tour that started on the 9th of this month. They will be performing at six cities in sixteen venues with their debut track, “Everybody Go”, as well as 24 other songs.
Kis-My-Ft2’s debut single will be released in seven countries around Asia. The group expressed, “We would love to have a tour through Asia.” Their agency also stated that they want to “experiment next year”, and declared their intention of international advancement.
Source: Sanspo

No comments:

Rock On