KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

AKB48’s Itano Tomomi snaps a shot with Goto Maki at a-nation!

With a-nation festivities kicking off and the 48-family becoming partially part of avex, it was only natural to have some cute interactions between the two.
The latest one features AKB48’s Itano Tomomi and avex soloist Goto Maki. Goto Maki is a former member of Morning Musume and was the ace of the group during their ‘golden era’. Many of the current AKB48 members have listed her as a source of inspiration and admiration, so it no surprise that Itano would be excited to snap a 2-shot with her very own idol.
In addition to Goto, Itano also took some pictures with her dancers and AKB48 little sister group NMB48, who’re also participating in a-nation. Itano wrote, “I love Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (NMB48’s single)! Someone get me the CD Haha. I wonder if I can get it even though I don’t have black hair? Haha”.
Itano also showed how grateful she is to her fans, especially the female ones, “I was happy to hear all of the high-pitched voices giving a Tomochin call *_* <3”, a ‘call’ is when the fans scream the artist’s name, usually before they come out on stage. “Thanks for being so pumped up for me everyone. Make sure you guys don’t catch a cold from the rain!!

No comments:

Rock On