KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Thursday, November 03, 2016

KINAYUME : 3RD BRO + FAMILY GRUDGE

How can i help my family when they're already steps forward in hell like me... I want to help them.. I guess, It is too late..
3rd bro..
i already know his sins. I dont mind bcos that's his relation with God... He will receive the consequences.. I too have done sins...
But I think his actions is too much since it's can related to all family member and the others,the surrounding.... it's too risky...
Is he idiots or what? I know he's an idiot for doing it.. but seriously it will just be a burden you know... A big burden... Just for satisfying his big lust? Pfft... Who am I too judge? Let God judge him... But like I said... Is it too late to save him? I guess he's too arrogant stubborn to accept some advice especially from a brat like me? Pfftt i'm matured enough than you... I guess it's normal.. This generation that have went beyond and doing many wrong things..
So i've had a deep talk with a friends who's have matured n open thoughts~ not Everyone in my life are that matured... most are aged but minds are still a brat... so immature,stupid,innocent.... Bcos of that they'll started judged... So it's hard to find people who have a matured mind like me... I do feel better after discussed with my friend. Lol
Somehow i hope for the best for my brother. I dont hope for the best for me. I know after this big step he take in life. He'll forget me like the other brothers. They'll have ne responsibility... Well i dont need their sympathy though... ESPECIALLY MY FUCKING SISTER! She think for my good.. Do I fucking care about my own good? Don't make 'taking care of me' as an excuse for your god damn marriage...! Go find a man! U cant forget ur ex? Find! Go fucking fuck him! Urghhh...... It's annoying.. Using me as excuse... Also using my late mother as an excuse too... "so that ur mom won't cry" FUCK! SO U WOULD NOT LET HER CRY SUFFERING BUT U CAN TORTURE ME TILL I CRY EVERYDAY AND WISHING TO DIE!?!? WELL FUCK THAT! IDK WHO LOVE ME OR NOT! BCOS I DON'T FUCKING FEEL ANY LOVE! UR WAY OF LOVE ARE FUCKED UP ME! FUCKING SHITS TO U ALL WHO ONLY CARED ABOUT URSELF AND LATE MOTHER!!
OH SORRY FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE AND BEING UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I AM UNGRATEFUL! SO LET ME DIE ALONE!
OH WAIT.... U DID LET ME DIE ALONE!!
You guys have been ignorant BASTARD!
I've tried to FUCKING SUICIDE MANY TIMESS!!! YET NONE OF U NOTICE ANY FUCKING THING? Well dont notice... it'll become a burden and more trigger for me SINCE UR THOUGHTS ARE FULL OF JUDGEMENTAL BITCH!!! IMMATURE MIND!! Religion doesn't have anything to do with it...! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH!!?? WHO DO U FUCKING THINK THIS MENTAL HEALTH COME FROM?? I'm Not straight born to have mental health.....!!! Oh wait... I do was born to be beating by My father! Yeahhh!! HE BEAT ALL OF US TILL HALF OF DEATH! AND HERE HE IS STILL ALIVE WITH HIS FURY SHITTY AND BEATING MY SISTER! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO BEATING PEOPLE FOR FUN!!? FUCK U! ROOT IN HELL AND DIE!! YOU ALL SHOULD JUST DIE! If you're afraid of 'sins' bcos of religion... Have u ever think about sins that u all make me SUFFERING??? IT'S ALL BCOS OF YOU! BCOS OF U ALL! I DON'T BELIEVE HOPE! LOVE! ONLY PAIN I BELIEVED!! PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! CRY! CRY! CRY! SELF HARM! SELF HARM! SELF HARM! and acting as if nothing happened... Wow.... Just WOWW.... I wonder how long can I faking myself? Till I truly die? Hahaahaahahahahahahahaha
I hope so... So U all would feel burden..
I'll left suicide not that I'll blame all of you!!!

No comments:

Rock On