KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, August 14, 2017

???

Darkness erodes my state of mind
And beckons me to listen
The freeway of death, the keeper of time
Has scared me to a stiffen

Looking up I can not tell
What lies beyond this world
That's how I fell
And twisted my mind in curls

Through storms I've lost
Through storms I've found
The paths I 've crossed
Are keeping me bound

Through times begun and times be gone
I never did feel undisturbed
My thoughts and minds are close to undone
Leaving my body unnerved

I'm starting to wonder what keeps me alive
Starting to ponder on why
When was the first that I took a dive
And when will I myself cry?

No comments:

Rock On