KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, August 14, 2017

To my 3rd brother~

Without a goodbye,
You have gone from my sight..

That day,
It didn't kill me,
but, something inside me are crying..

Now you're not here,
A part of me feel lost.
Searching for you,
Waiting for you to return,
But it's cannot be changed anymore..

It's all in past now.

You were a part of my life,
And it's hurt,
The absence of someone who was there once..

Can you feel me missing you?

I'd be lying,
If i told you,
Losing you was something,
I could handle..

I am constantly aware of your absence..

My love for you will never cease
You are my missing piece

My hero when i was young

Taught me about the world

Helped me when in needed

Reckless but responsible

I will let you go.
Go catch your dreams..
And i wish for your happiness...

Big brother, if i die
Please don't forget me..
Your beloved sister☆

-kina-

No comments:

Rock On