KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Locked

I can't entrust myself to anyone
Look, you don't see anything
The light shining down vanishing wither 
The things that i cant admit
My weakness
My past
even though i can get what i want
Surely the kindness, i'm holding onto with my hands, will disappear
My heart is locked
It is about to break to pieces
I keep in the tears
I laugh every day
My heart has shown me that there is no reason to trust
What killed me..
were those hypocrites

Even though I can get what I want
surely the kindness I'm holding will disappear
The common answer to living is that when you die, you will ll start all over again and move on
My heart is locked 
It's about to fall
I keep in this tears
I scream everyday
My heart left me the strength to trust that there is a reason 

What killed me..
Was my own very heart.

No comments:

Rock On