KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2019

The future in which the cooled off feelings distort the reality is
WILD WITH GRIEF
Digging up the scar that I had started forgetting
Yeah, it’s just a life of repetition
before long it will make me insane
even your smile that I loved
will leave behind scars that won’t disappear

If I crush these eyes
Will I have a destiny in which my tears don’t flow?
Those wonderful days are defiled by these blurry tears
With this reverberating poem

[co-extinction] I repeat it without growing tired of it [abolition]
pressing my lips together [declination] misleading the loneliness [co-extinction]
repeating the outcome [abolition] at the end of despair… [declination]

『well anyway, it’s a world that was born in tears 』

I don’t need kindness
or even this poem that you loved
Should I not have come across
this scar that can’t be healed?
under this sky, we…
Ah -

If both my arm were cut off
I wouldn’t even ask for the warmth of someone else
I named the remainder of the wound from a beautiful mistake after you

If I lost this voice of mine
I wouldn’t have these scars singing of love
don’t cry for these beautiful days

Please keep going without killing me,
I want to live within you

No comments:

Rock On