KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2019

deeply, deeply, deeply sinking
never again rising to the surface
reflecting in the vacant eyes
is a brittle, weak thread tied down by mending
continuing to fulfill within the constructed scenery

holding my breath, I just stood still
as the impurity that started overflowing dyed the transparent water tank a colour of deep crimson
I was drawn to the fascinating aroma inviting me in
from the divine messenger that swam in an enticing manner

Everything comes at a price.
By offering this sacrifice I'll continue to live on without ever rotting.
I'll keep waiting for the day you finally come to me.

respecting the pure-bred animal
I yearn to be the same
without it being understood, it’s「a sincere love」
my frustration intensifies, without me making mistakes

when the flower buds open up again
the everlasting oath is concluded
and with hideous yet beautiful eyes, vacantly
I’ll nip off the pure white flower buds with a self-righteous caress

dizzy, in an illusion of repose
my freedom is tamed and I’m unable to change

Hideous yet beautiful
fresh blood drips in the scared night
as my corrupted soul merely wanders about
God's not with me.

"You decided I'm a freak based solely on a moral standpoint
But even if you hurt me, if the world rejects, loathes or mocks me, no matter how much you torment me, I know I did no wrong."

No comments:

Rock On