KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I'm just a mere human.

This grieve that I've moarn everyday,
An unexplainable emotions through words
This constantly failed at living and keep living forward
Is just sad for my heart
There's no choice but to keep living
To learn, to improve, the cycle of life
And sometimes, I failed to tolerate with it
And I'd just moarn in despair again..
I cried, just so I can survive this night..
Faced a new tomorrow,
A new pain, a new lesson to learn
Ahh~ a human cycle..
How I despise and loathe to death
Death is much more beautiful than life
But I'm just a human
As a human, I should live
Because that's what human do
That's what God created
Everything is just about God
And I'm just a nobody..
Not a protagonist,
God is the protagonist..
I'm mere nothing
Nothing to myself
Just a slave to God
But nothing to myself
A mere insolent human.
And that is me..

No comments:

Rock On