KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Family is just a family

"blood is thicker than water" is *bullshit myth*

Of course family is important but not everyone got a happy family.. close friends can be family too. While family can be strangers..🤷‍♀️
So, dont said i forgot what? My backbones, my roots,etc.. In fact since young i take family as serious matter but then.. nothing much.. better survive alone where that's what i've been doing.. and in the last of 2,3 years ago, i believed that family is important n i cant survive without them. Yup, i do believed it.

But the latest now, which is literally now in this moment. Family is just family. Nothing deep. I thought too much in this "deep bonding." As if it's some kind of privilege.. but it's not.. just a curse, for an unfortunate family. And i dont care anymore now lmao. That's why, 'stuck in past, move on'.. i already move on. But it's bcos of my family who's the one stuck in past n seek this 'happiness bond' makes me see them stuck in the past.. cuz they used to have a happy family n then family got broken n they tried to create a new happy family in their own version. And when they achieve their own version happiness. They started to be very noisy.. Which is to do the 'right' thing which is trying to be more bonding n disturb my peace.. lolz i dont mind but if it's disturbing my peace. (My fucking peace after being a fucking robot to live follow the cycle of fucking life...) I'd burn their family alive.. 😊🔥 Those who said they're once suffered childish depressed shits... pfft i'll show them the fucking real adult world of depression🌈
But yeah my right thinker said, better not be that way.. 🤷‍♀️ and i was like, sureeee~ if they dont cross the boundary.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Cuz for me, i mean my mean side, "as long as they have a weakness, it's easy to triggered them n let em suffer in depression world"😈
But again, my right mind reminded me that my purpose is to die not being mean or be a revengeful person. 🤷‍♀️
"K"😒
but still, " as long as they dont cross the boundary.." 😈😈🔪
Also, isn't it nice if my family kill me oneday?🥰
As long as i'm dead... 🤷‍♀️
I hope they'll know how to stab accurately in most major vital place at body.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😊

No comments:

Rock On