KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Sunday, January 05, 2020

Kina

Even if this life is gone, the sun will rise
I was fooling myself through lies as if I was somebody else
At that moment, I become aware of my heart
I was living suppressing myself
Wasn't so that I could live smoothly
Oh spring, between dreams and reality
It would be good to have not been born
There was nothing, there was nothing
Not in good or evil, not even happiness
There's no salvation in a life with nothing at all worth waiting for
People die alone without an answer
Even if I engrave the meaning of living in my wrist
I know it's an empty flower
It's scattered brilliantly
So I can't live, So I can't live
The flowers bud of failed attempts
Make it bloom

Today too my consciousness is fading away
Digging into the scars that I had forgotten
Cooled down emotions twisted the truth, bending the future
Just a life repetition
Before long turning insane
I don't need kindness
The wounds that can't be healed
We who don't know what happiness are sick, sick, sick and insane
I'm sure heaven is a good place, everyone knows
There's a place of atonement known as hell in earth
I'm ready for death
Why not, why not

The moment the present passes
With the wounds that I can't hide, a wide smile appears
The door I locked in order to live
Shed it's rust
Starving to understand
Gazing at the future
The reality I accept makes even my dreams and everything rust
Solution and tomorrow, that's rubbish
I shall drown in the tears I held back and fall asleep
Making me hide myself

I tried to live but
there was nothing left for me
Goodbye
for me, this life feels just completely empty
With the way things are now, I hold my breath to fall asleep on this spring day
Darkness is my light
I die everyday
I'll hide in my room with another bruises
Nobody would know how scary the mask I wear
Why do they looked at me with a closed minded way
Everyone go away, Everyone go away
Sympathetic looks, go away
I feel good if I die young
I can't live as people do

If you cry for me
There won't be any regrets in this world
There's no meaning of living if it's just struggle
Destined to learn, work and die
It's fine, I'd just gracefully give up


No comments:

Rock On