KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Friday, May 06, 2011

epic song of ze dayz 42 : JUDGEMENT


JUDGEMENT by Lynch!

Lynch are :

Vocal : Hazuki (ex:KUSSE , ex:Berry , ex:deathgaze )
Guitar : Reo (ex:kein ; ex:gullet )
Guitar : Yusuke (ex:HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ )
Bass : AkN
Drums : Asanao (ex:Sicstar)

it will be on their upcoming CD "I believe in me" which will come out on June 1st 2011!!

This band is new to me, this song is actually the first one I heard by them and it's quite good!

I listened to their album "SHADOWS" and I quite liked it XD try it too!
Don't miss it =)

M@X
 

No comments:

Rock On