KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kis-My-Ft2’s upcoming live DVD announced!

On August 26th, Kis-My-Ft2’s official website announced that they will be releasing two DVDs on October 26th, one DVD from before their debut and one DVD from their debut live.
Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” will focus on their last show in Yoyogi National Gymnasium before their debut and “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” will feature their debut live concert in Yokohama Arena.
Furthermore, these two DVDs can be bought as a special set for limited time only as well.
Read on below for more details of this DVDs below!
<“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” & “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” Special Set>
  • “Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” at Yoyogi National Gymnasium from February 12, 2011
  • “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” at Yokohama Arena from July 31, 2011
  • Includes a 52 page special photo book
<“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3”>
  • “Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” at Yoyogi National Gymnasium from February 12, 2011
<“Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go”>
  • “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” at Yokohama Arena from July 31, 2011

No comments:

Rock On