KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Morning Musume’s Sayashi Riho holds release event for her first solo photobook

On August 27th, Morning Musume member Sayashi Riho held a release event for her very first solo photobook at Fukuya Bookstore in Shinjuku Subnade.
During last month’s tour, Sayashi felt pain in her lower back and so she made a visit to a doctor, who diagnosed her with sciatica. While this forced her to withdraw from her activities, Sayashi made her public appearance at the release event with a smile.
Sayashi reported, “I’ve gotten a lot better, so I’m going to start dance practices while monitoring my condition.” She also shared that thanks to her recuperation period, she “made progress with [her] summer homework.
Regarding her first photobook, Sayashi commented, “I’ve never had photoshoots by myself, so I studied expressions by looking through [my senpai] Takahashi Ai-san and [C-ute's] Suzuki Airi-san’s photobooks.” She continued, “I think I was able to express my usual self, so I want everyone to look at that.” She also shared a story from her Okinawa shoot saying, “There was a really cute dog that I had fun taking pictures with.
Finally, Sayashi spoke about Morning Musume’s future activities. “We have new members that come in; it’s hard, but we will do our best to strengthen our unity. I’m happy I can return to the tour.
Sayashi Riho” is currently on sale through Wani Books.
Source: Cinema Today

No comments:

Rock On