Before the performance, the boys described “YOU & I” as “this summer’s perfect summer song“. This new work is also their 30th single as well.
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
何かが自分の中に張り付いている これは何なのだろう 今日それが何かがわかるのかもしれないし 明日それが何かがわかるのかもしれない。 一生わからないかもしれなければ もう既に気付いているのかもしれない。 人間の中身には きっと人間の知らない何かが住...
-
On August 31st, popular idol group AKB48 ended their nationwide tour which involved 13 cities and 26 venues . Fou...
Sunday, August 21, 2011
w-inds. perform their new single “YOU & I” on CDTV!
Before the performance, the boys described “YOU & I” as “this summer’s perfect summer song“. This new work is also their 30th single as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment