KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, September 12, 2011

G.NA says hello in a pretty hanbok for Chuseok


Singer G.NA has donned a pretty hanbok (Korean traditional dress) to greet her fans for the upcoming Chuseok holiday.
On September 9th, the singer sent out a message to her fans regarding her plans and wishes for the upcoming holiday. G.NA began by expressing her wish, saying, “I have always hoped for this, but I wish that everyone who I love (including myself) lives life healthily just like a “Top Girl “.
G.NA also shared,  ”Because the day after Korean Thanksgiving is my birthday, this holiday is probably going to be very special [to me]. I hope you guys stay healthy and eat a lot of delicious food. I too will have a good time and work hard at the same time.”
In her photos, G.NA revealed a refreshing new look that departed from her usual fierce and sexy image. The bright colors of her hanbok gave her a girlish charm that still retained the elegance of a “Top Girl”.
G.NA is currently promoting her comeback song, “Top Girl”, on various music programs.
Source + Photos: OSEN

No comments:

Rock On