KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

GLAY to Air Special Program for New Single "My Private Jealousy" on Ustream, YouTube and NicoNico Douga!



" 残酷な天使のテーゼ(zankoku na tenshi no these)(We ♡ Happy Swing Live ver.)", which is cover of Neon Genesis EVANGELION theme song "残酷な天使のテーゼ(zankoku na tenshi no these)", will be included in GLAY new maxi single "My Private "Jealousy"" to be released at 2011/11/16 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,600yen) will include CD+DVD (including "My Private "Jealousy"" PV and live scene), and regular edition (1,200yen) will include CD only.

Source:http://www.glay.co.jp/


UPDATE
On November 16th, GLAY will be releasing their new single "My Private Jealousy" and right after that, on November 17th from 21:00h (JST) they will be starting a special program to commemorate the release.

The specialty about this program is the fact, that it will be aired on Ustream, YouTube and NicoNico Douga at the same time, which is the first time ever to happen in Japan.

Previously press conferences had been aired in this patter, but never a whole live program. Hence GLAY are gathering a good amount of attention with this online event.

Until now, neither the title nor the URL have been revealed, but all is scheduled to be announced on November 15th, so please look forward to it!

44th Single "My Private 'Jealousy'"
Release Date: 2011/11/16
[Special DVD Edition] FLCL-0009 
Price: 1,600Yen (tax in)

[CD track list]
01.My Private "Jealousy"
02.Snow Flake
03.残酷な天使のテーゼ(zankoku na tenshi no these)(We ♡ Happy Swing Live ver.)

[Regular Edition] FLCL-0010 
Price: 1,200Yen (tax in)

My Private "Jealousy" My Private "Jealousy"
GLAY
CD | Release: 2011/11/16
In Stock within 1-2 days
1143yen
(US$ 14.61)
Save for Later
My Private "Jealousy" [CD+DVD] My Private "Jealousy" [CD+DVD]
GLAY
CD | Release: 2011/11/16
In Stock within 1-2 days
1524yen
(US$ 19.48)
Save for Later

Source: MJP & Trombe

No comments:

Rock On