KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

As my soul feels lonely
Their are another soul feels lonely
As you who is coming and play with us
We are happy and like to make a fuss
You start humming before you know
While we are gathering and meow

My little baby,
You have grown well
Time passed by
Day by day
Little by little our love grows
I'm afraid when oneday i'll faced a painful day again... I'll have to accept you
I'll starting to miss you
I'll become more lonely after one by one went away
But i need to accept it and of course you all will always in my heart

With this poker face
How many people have i lied to?
With this cold heart
How long have i've forced myself to be strong?
With this poker face, even in sad moments i won't cry
With this cold heart, even when you gone i won't cry
Only God and you knows the real me.
I don't need to prove to them how strong my love for you
I don't need to show them how i take care of you
I don't need to cry to show my sadness
You guys already know me
This is the real me
You who have stay by my side,
seen through my ugly side
Only you my dear baby❤

Because you guys are much more worth to know me better than any human who's thinking my life are so complicated and ignore it.
While continue life as if nothing happened.
Such ignorant and that is human being.
It's normal and i don't mind.
It taught me more about how cruel world is. They only care about their own world.
Somehow that's the different between humans and animals.. Lol i'm mad with some human so i didn't mean to dis them in here~ i know not all human are garbage. Chillax. If this hurt ur feelings maybe u are a garbage and welcome to my world... No humanity... lol~ If u arent hurted then u're a good person~ Really? Are you? Haha joking~ bye peace! yo! V(^o^)

I have 7 kitty.. 3 girls and 4 boys... A fact about me, My family are 7 too~ just like my kitty~ lolololzz

No comments:

Rock On