How far should I keep searching…
Even now, it felt like it was always nearby
This urge's flames
You'll never go ahead if you never lose something… but your bonds
Are never lost
Even if you stand and wait, the “yesterday” never catches up
Only the feelings of going can reach the “tomorrow”
So grasp tightly the “now” in your hands
I woke a miracle from deep of my soul and opened up my path
Always forward! With a heart that never gives up
Your wishes will come true
Believe in your "story"… Never-end
I believe never-ending story☆
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
On August 31st, popular idol group AKB48 ended their nationwide tour which involved 13 cities and 26 venues . Fou...
-
Released: 2011.12.21 [DISC 1: CONTENTS] 01. Opening-Sound in Gate- 02. God Palace 03. Ascendead Master 04. Rosen Schwert 05. Amorphous 06...
-
" Why do u have scars? " " I've been fighting.. " " Against who? " " MYSELF. " Overthinking...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment