What exists here?
The world line which is not in sight
What does it offer?
Something’s missing…
From when
Will I be able to change?
Without always escaping from
the time when I start to change?
Divergence
From now on
I’ll be transforming,
All the best…
to you who’s hesitating to
advance into the future
get upWhat exists here?
The world line which is not in sight
What does it offer?
Something’s missing…
From when
Will I be able to change?
Without always escaping from
the time when I start to change?
Divergence
From now on
I’ll be transforming,
All the best…
to you who’s hesitating to
advance into the future
get up
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
After officially announcing that he woud be joining the army next month , Super Junior ’s Heechul sat down for an...
-
何かが自分の中に張り付いている これは何なのだろう 今日それが何かがわかるのかもしれないし 明日それが何かがわかるのかもしれない。 一生わからないかもしれなければ もう既に気付いているのかもしれない。 人間の中身には きっと人間の知らない何かが住...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment