I close my eyes and start flying in the free world behind them
I pass over reality…just like a bird
What exists there?
The world line which is not in sight
What does it offer?
Something’s missing…
Ah…Divergence
Since when
Had I been bound?
I’m still living in this recognizable world
Until when
Will I be able to laugh?
Even now something is definitely slipping away from my palms…
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
何かが自分の中に張り付いている これは何なのだろう 今日それが何かがわかるのかもしれないし 明日それが何かがわかるのかもしれない。 一生わからないかもしれなければ もう既に気付いているのかもしれない。 人間の中身には きっと人間の知らない何かが住...
-
On August 31st, popular idol group AKB48 ended their nationwide tour which involved 13 cities and 26 venues . Fou...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment