All students!!! It's fine if you're being pained by something. Because then shouldn't you stick it out and try doing the best you can? Maybe you'll be thinking that you don't get it, that what the hell am i saying, but I think you'll be able to understand someday. Well, I think it's okay if you're able to say that you don't like something. Do your best!!!! Please spend your time well~
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
Kuroki Meisa & Shirota Yu in "Jiu" (TV Asahi) This weekend was completely dominated by NTV ’s annual “...
-
On August 6th, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 held their special live and handshake event for their new single “ Hetappi Wink ” at the Hibi...
-
"Healing takes a lot of courage. It isn’t only asking you to forgive those who have hurt you but it also requires you to accept yoursel...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
I think there are things you only understand as a student. There were a lot of terrible things, too... But when you're a student, rather than being uncertain, it's best if you have something to put your heart into. Once you enter society, there'll be all these things you won't get. When as a student I was told, "There are things you can only understand now", I thought like "Whaat?" but now I understand that. I had good college days.
All students!!! It's fine if you're being pained by something. Because then shouldn't you stick it out and try doing the best you can? Maybe you'll be thinking that you don't get it, that what the hell am i saying, but I think you'll be able to understand someday. Well, I think it's okay if you're able to say that you don't like something. Do your best!!!! Please spend your time well~
All students!!! It's fine if you're being pained by something. Because then shouldn't you stick it out and try doing the best you can? Maybe you'll be thinking that you don't get it, that what the hell am i saying, but I think you'll be able to understand someday. Well, I think it's okay if you're able to say that you don't like something. Do your best!!!! Please spend your time well~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment