KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I think there are things you only understand as a student. There were a lot of terrible things, too... But when you're a student, rather than being uncertain, it's best if you have something to put your heart into. Once you enter society, there'll be all these things you won't get. When as a student I was told, "There are things you can only understand now", I thought like "Whaat?" but now I understand that. I had good college days.

All students!!! It's fine if you're being pained by something. Because then shouldn't you stick it out and try doing the best you can? Maybe you'll be thinking that you don't get it, that what the hell am i saying, but I think you'll be able to understand someday. Well, I think it's okay if you're able to say that you don't like something. Do your best!!!! Please spend your time well~

No comments:

Rock On