KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I wake up and breathing
The fresh air of warmth morning
With a lovely blue sky
Feeling full
Walking around understanding life
With our locked heart
Searching for lost key
Plucking a colorful flowers
That would be where 'the fine day'... .
.
When I woke up…
I was alone
Bitter sip of coffee
My heart feels empty
Leaving me with a cold expression, and silence
The key were never be found
The colorful flowers i chose has scattered
That would be where 'the cry day'... .
.
My “blood” in the “mirror” is the colour of
my sins which have experienced loss
The 'carving' are proven of my hardship and struggling
Where the feelings of trembling will last forever

If this is eternal…
I will disappear completely

No comments:

Rock On