Lately, for some reason
My heart won't listen to me...
On a day like that, i close my eye
Away from hurtful things
So what can i do?
There's no way of turning back
There's no cure of being sick..
Get away!
I must be crazy~~
So what can i do?
I'm so sad
I feel so alone
Sounds like torture
Ignore me, even if i'm drowning in defeatism... -
I cannot fake myself to be ok n living properly? Such a joke..
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
After officially announcing that he woud be joining the army next month , Super Junior ’s Heechul sat down for an...
-
何かが自分の中に張り付いている これは何なのだろう 今日それが何かがわかるのかもしれないし 明日それが何かがわかるのかもしれない。 一生わからないかもしれなければ もう既に気付いているのかもしれない。 人間の中身には きっと人間の知らない何かが住...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment