KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Now, think about it? At the moment, in your heart's palette, what kind of colours, in which amount, are making up which colours? That's how, every day at about this time, I face myself.

Why do we exist? Why do we live now? ...thinking that is inevitable, right? Then, being just alive is fine, but other than that, now aren't there all sorts of clouds growing in your heart? Being able to think that is also happiness. Ah, living is wonderful, isn't it. When you think about nothing, it is not the present.

Because I have many colours, I have a present. Because I have many colours, the present is fun, painful, sad...and what I suddenly discover in it all is happiness.

What would happen if I died? What would you think if I suddenly disappeared? What would happen if I did THAT? What would happen if I did THIS? Pain gives you the actual feeling that you're alive. Things like that are all a part of happiness for me. I think being able to think is happiness. Because thinking is common but it's not ordinary. -TZK-

No comments:

Rock On