KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011


BREAKERZ : LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU additional info

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1Wvw-0gGQyg/TdjccmsyRTI/AAAAAAAAEK8/UrdSDcYJgNA/s1600/bunny.jpg

Three-piece rock band BREAKERZ will be celebrating their 4th Anniversary on July 25th and just on time, on July 13th, their will also be releasing their new single "LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU".

The record will be a double A-side and the coupling song "Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi" will add up to three songs all together. The A and B versions of the Song will contain the respective music videos of "LAST PRAY" and "Zettai! I LOVE YOU" on DVD.

Moreover, a special has been announced, which enables 50 lucky fans to win a direct phone call with the band members upon buying all three versions of the single.

On July 22nd 2011, BREAKERZ will also be holding their "BREAKERZ Debut 4th Anniversary Live 'WISH 03' in Nippon Budokan" as well.

Source MJP

No comments:

Rock On