KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011


Edoh& If you had a phone call with a jrock band...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg6jKSEIN-Y0blN5xbs8ZBcTOzXnhb7FsHH3hD-xaf09ym6QGfa_ASyEKu3pFM-5gy_-NzIrs63i6EWfMbOv-d4KsOx5jaDg9b-Mo8aDaEGxiIAZ5eoyQb6yRYosdPVtcLpUJZ_f9PEwcqq/s1600/0_f77c7_81bc0606_orig.jpg

I've always have a problem with speaking on the phone, maybe it's a matter of confidence but I don't know what to say when speaking on the phone which is quite a problem because it feels as though I don't want to speak to the person on the other end. I'm troubled by this quite often.

So after reading that BREAKERZ article that made me think... What on EARTH will I even ask a jrock band. "um, hello have you have dinner yet?"

if it was on the spot, what will you say or ask?

No comments:

Rock On