WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
何かが自分の中に張り付いている これは何なのだろう 今日それが何かがわかるのかもしれないし 明日それが何かがわかるのかもしれない。 一生わからないかもしれなければ もう既に気付いているのかもしれない。 人間の中身には きっと人間の知らない何かが住...
-
On August 31st, popular idol group AKB48 ended their nationwide tour which involved 13 cities and 26 venues . Fou...
-
" Why do u have scars? " " I've been fighting.. " " Against who? " " MYSELF. " Overthinking...
Monday, December 05, 2016
My granma just passed away~ aside that...
3 cuts..... DIDNT I SAID I DONT FUCKING WANNA GO HOMEEE!!! FUCK OPAH'S FUNERAL! ALL PEOPLE CARE IS THEIR OWN GOOD... WHY I CANNOT BEING SELFISH TOOOOO? IS IT FUN TO FUCKING TORTURING ME? WITHOUT ANY REALIZATION? IS IT FUNNN? TO MAKE ME CRY EVERYDAY? IS IT FUNNNN MAKING ME TURN INTO A FUCKING MENTAL BPD? WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON WHY I WANNA DIE? HAHAHHAHA It's not FUCKING bcos of my mother's death.... It's bcos of my FUCKING family that could not MOVE ON after her death! Then breaking this family.. Blame each other.. And escape by finding a true love n make a new 'happy' family??? SUCH A CHILDISH IMMATURE INSOLENT BASTARD! FUCK U ALL😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you soooooo much for being FUCKING choosing ur own HAPPINESS that makes me become like this~ HAHAHAHAHHAHAA It's funnn to live suffering like this~~ I'll blame u all n my late mom... bcos... of u all...!! i know it's not her fault to die.. but i blame u all for ruining this family more after her death... SO if i die... Please suffer as much as u can~ my soul will always holding this grudge... haha RIP ME?
Labels:
KINAYUME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment