KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

A wintry sky, broken streetlight, cold wind
A shadow that I did not recognize, the sound of my escaping footsteps
My freedom was taken

When I woke up, I saw a dark ceiling
The laughing voices of those who soiled me sank into my ears
I cannot understand
Why is this happening to me? Someone give me an answer…

Please, I want you to tell me that it’s just a horrible dream
How much do I have to scream, how much pain do I have to endure until it ends?
Please, I want you to tell me it’s just a horrible dream
I screamed with an almost broken voice over and over again

I can’t even lift my hands to fix my disordered hair
The laughing voices sink into my ears, my faint body temperature is getting as cold as midwinter
I killed my voice and told my withering self over and over again
“It’s just to keep me focused on living”
I trembled as I killed my voice that night, drowning in pain
Forgive me my shallow breaths

Please, I want you to tell me that it’s just a horrible dream
When it ends I’d like to smile just one last time.. I'm tired of the repeated cycle that ruining my life...

No comments:

Rock On