KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Let’s look at the future where we destroy the reality
where we were held back
We unite our feelings and forget the words
Refined souls

I bet my life
Make a dull sound
We become one
Break down the wall

The light that colors this irreplaceable scenery
burns the significance of standing here into me
Until the last.. .
An evanescent life
We hide the end of the time in our overlapping dreams
even now I continue to picture my dream
in the future that swirls in here

So long as I live
This dream won’t end
Break down the wall
We become one

Until it burns out.. .

No comments:

Rock On