KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I was recklessly searching for something,
moving forward even if I stumbled
I knew it was stupid but you see,
I kept running just because I didn’t want to have any regrets

I was only able to trust myself, I didn’t need any friends
I had my blade pointed towards everyone and everything
The wings of youth are fragile and fleeting
I wanted to become strong and hoped for strength to live on my own
In truth I was just afraid of betrayal “Nothing will change if you keep running away”
I knew that and yet I remained unchanged

No comments:

Rock On