I was recklessly searching for something,
moving forward even if I stumbled
I knew it was stupid but you see,
I kept running just because I didn’t want to have any regrets
I was only able to trust myself, I didn’t need any friends
I had my blade pointed towards everyone and everything
The wings of youth are fragile and fleeting
I wanted to become strong and hoped for strength to live on my own
In truth I was just afraid of betrayal “Nothing will change if you keep running away”
I knew that and yet I remained unchanged
WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
On August 6th, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 held their special live and handshake event for their new single “ Hetappi Wink ” at the Hibi...
-
"Healing takes a lot of courage. It isn’t only asking you to forgive those who have hurt you but it also requires you to accept yoursel...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment