WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINING TRIGGERED OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! GET OUT IF U ARE NOT 18+
KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+
Total Pageviews
♥JK♥ Popular Posts
-
On August 6th, Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 held their special live and handshake event for their new single “ Hetappi Wink ” at the Hibi...
-
"Healing takes a lot of courage. It isn’t only asking you to forgive those who have hurt you but it also requires you to accept yoursel...
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
So I was watching TV all the way until I left the house and...how do I put this into words? In order for us to have a wonderful future, let's live every day with all our might. Rather than criticizing others, let's improve ourselves. Us changing is more important than anything else. For ourselves, for mankind, and for the world. -TZK-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment