KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

This life that makes no sense dries my throat
I wanted to spread my wings like a butterfly
Is there going to be a spiderweb here tonight too?

I was just supposed to spread my wings like a butterfly but
I didn’t realize I was falling until I did

The small hope that brusts like a bubble
reminds me of fireworks
It blooms lonely and bright
It seems like you are going to forget
Even the pain and tears you have endured

Why are you looking at me with such a sad face?
I reach out my hand to you
The memories that were torn apart one by one
start to flow without a destination

Don’t watch me with sorrowful eyes

I was supposed to be used to loneliness
so why are these tears falling?
I’m not smiling in the memories
that are disappearing one by one

Just like this
You and I will stay in solitude

No comments:

Rock On