KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

My feelings went from helplessness to uselessness
I crawl in the bottom of my mixed consciousness
and search my subconsciousness for answers
「I can’t see the tomorrow right in front of me」
You, who held your breath
waiting for help, turned into nothing
Those tears that spill for「loss」
are they spilling for the pain you endured too?
They all closed their eyes
and let your die without helping
Is there anything I can save?
I ask with thousand thorns in my throat
Tomorrow... is dying right in front of my eyes...
.
 p/s I'm not just blaming myself, i'm blaming everyone else too. People who knew her. they are all crying because she’s dead but do they realized how much she was hurting? and if they did why did they close their eyes about it and let her die. I basically saying “look what you did”
Nothing to dream anymore...

No comments:

Rock On