KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

It's true that when we're feeling hopeless in some times & it keep repeated.. How annoying is that? It's annoying as fuck. But seriously through hard HARD HARDDD times.. We actually overcome our weakness.. The more i'm damaged the more mature my way of thinking.. Too mature than my real age.. Maybe because i've been through countless difficulties and pain.. Also i know many of you too being through many things.. This difficult time.. Make me learning more about life. About a reason to live. U don't need to find 'something'.... U create it.. Why bother find and waiting? Just create it. Change it. Change ur world. If it's boring, Change it! If it's painful, Change it! If you feel like it's hard to do it rather than just saying.. I know it's hard and need a lots & lotsss of courage... But how long do you wanna live like that? Just simply living like a doll.. Crying every night till fall asleep..
Aren't you fed up with that kind of life? Don't u wanna live ur life to the fullest?
Don't give up..
Without a fight for a real life?
I don't know if i can fight or hold the monster inside me but.. it's better than let them win over us.. again n again..
So i'll keep fighting.. I may lost in dark path but as long as there's light waiting for me. I don't mind how long and painful my journey is!

No comments:

Rock On