KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I put into words unfinished dreams
Is the pain expelled from my throat
I hope this sight will disappear

I hope for you
I’m like jenga*
My voice has been so crushed... :v
And its prismatic colours are all faded now
I fear filters in the future

Ah…if I were to lose
My voice like this

Until my voice disappears, I’ll talk about my dreams with flowers (hmm like blossoming~)
Even if I go crazy wanting to compose
I’ll have kept on screaming a tiny bit of light -When was it that I had started being afraid?
Of losing my voice and the end of my heartbeats-
-When was it that I had started being afraid?
Of singing, of continuing to live-

Ah…so
I should just disappear like this
Ah…but even though I think that,
I want to keep turning the pages

I’ll have kept on screaming a tiny bit of light
The colour of dreams
Keeps changing too
We once again fight back with black
Even for just a bit,
I’ll keep raising my voice,
Questioning what exists
In this fleeting moments..(Q3Q) .
.
*Jenga basically like.. I’m hoping to get to you (who are the same as sky, so perhaps I hope for you who are in the sky) BUT I am like jenga, meaning I keep collapsing and can’t reach high enough for the sky, and therefore you. .
.
.*Hmm... prismatic colours more like a voice. The seven colours that appear when light is refracted with a prism. Rainbowww~ yayy! lolzz jk2^^;
I guess this kinda heal some of my emotions.. QwQ fuhh.. fighting~..lol

No comments:

Rock On