KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

In this world that seems to function with ease,
A simple sigh can sway my feelings

Every time I count on my fingers, the world speeds up
Melancholy and the future get dragged to the surface
Wounds for wounds

Too used to being hurt,
You hide behind your pain again

Paying no heed to the voice that’s been imprisoned and killed,
My heart might start to drown

In my lone toy box where everyone tends to disappear, I notice…
That my heart is crying

My thoughts that end up hidden, “who is to blame for?” In this world where being compared means being belittled,
My heart rejects the light

Afterwards, the feeling I’m familiar with is unfairness that comes from helplessness
At the very bottom of my muddled senses, I question my subconscious
“I cannot see the future before my eyes.” My withered poem already unheard, cries without its receiver
Do their tears shed for “loss” also flow for your endured pain?
As if they’re all letting you die without helping, they avert their eyes .
“The future is dying before my eyes.”
.
.
 Oh god... Why do i feel like this now.. why must be now.. I'm already tired with this busy world and life.. 😭😭
I'm tired.. tired tired tired... U  lil bitch emo me
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No comments:

Rock On