KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

It is indeed selfish to abandoned your loved ones by committing suicide, but it gives both ways. These loved ones are also selfish for forcing them to live a life of sorrow.

It is indeed a permanent solution, but a solution nevertheless.

It may be cowardly to flee from your problems, but when one suffers tremendously, pride won't be a relevant concept anymore.

It could get better, but it could also get worse.. . .

For my dear friend, she doesn't want to lose by her monster.. Hmm i forgot to tell her that i've accepted my monster~ I'll support her and to people who's fighting.. but never for myself. Cuz that's how the real me isz~
I have stop believing~ huehue

No comments:

Rock On