KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

【Winter☆2016⛄】 .
One day I want to forget that I can’t breathe normally
It seems like I don’t have the strength to wish that anymore.. .
I was recklessly searching for something,
moving forward even if I stumbled
I knew it was stupid but you see,
I kept running just because I didn’t want to have any regrets.. .
I wanted to become strong and hoped for strength to live on my own..
In truth I was just afraid of betrayal..
“Nothing will change if you keep running away”
I knew that and yet I remained unchanged..haha shits.. .
If you always pretend to be strong, you forget your true self and so
it’s important to sometimes put away your strength and rely on someone else
When you are hurting and want to cry, face the sky and scream!
“I don’t want to forget myself
I want to be as I am”

I wish i can see snow face to face, play, laying on it n more in future~ even though i cannot stand cold.... ❄😂
Also snow boarding~~ Hmm that'd be cool~ Seeing illumination~~ especially in sapporo,japan~~ Wowowow~ Already day dreaming....😂

No comments:

Rock On