KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

 There's this girl... This strong girl... That have a big dream❤ She smiled everyday, make people laughed everyday.... Yet no one knows that her heart cry the most... Every time... Everyday.. I know that... But i cannot do anything to help her... Change her... I can only be by her side.. But now... She cannot accept the world anymore... She disappear.. Yet no one notice... But i notice.... So please.... Girl... Live.. Live for me... It's sadden me to see u're trapped in deep dark abyss.... It's sad! I wish i can reach ur hand! Help u! Fix ur broken wings! Make u fly! GO FLY! I WISH I CAN HELP U! I SERIOUSLY DO! Yet.. You're so... so... far away.. U isolate urself... It's hurting me to see u like that.... Please used me! I'm here for you! I'm here for you! LIVE! LIVE! LIVE! Is it too late now? Why... Why... U're so.... so.... far away? How can i help u... Ur pain... I can feel it.. Our pain are similar.... It's hurtful... It's painful.... Why u're so far awayyyyyyyy? WHYYYYYY!!? I'm here for you.... Please keep on ur dream! Please keep living! Don't go far away... I'm here... I'll always here for you.... Don't go.... I love you... Seriously i love you.... How could u let urself torn up? It's painful.... To see u like this... Live Up Ur Dream!
Please keep believing in dream!
Don’t run away on your own anymore
At least, I want to be by your side when u're crying... You are not alone anymore, right?
U can let everything out in front of me...
If the light disappears, I want to disappear too
We will live...We will Survive...
We will have a dream!
Please.... I'll always stay by your side.. always...
Don't wish urself to disappear.... Bcos pain are the reasons making u want to disappear... If only u didn't know how painful,hurtful u've been through and live normal n happy.. U won't wish such a sad wishes.. " Dream! I will be there for your creation until the end of your life
Dream! wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient
Dream! you will fully bloom after all the hardships
Dream! your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be "
SO  DREAM!!!
-kina-

No comments:

Rock On