KinaYume : Personal feelings and thoughts about the world~
Used to be japanese And Korean Music And JK Entertainment! But now have turned into My Personal Blog..
WARNING! THIS BLOG CONTAIN A TRIGGER OF DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL!! 18+

Total Pageviews

♥JK♥ Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

【WINTER☆2016】
Lol.. The feelings of excitement in Christmas has ended...😂😂 I'm back to emooooo self...... Seriously, how long do we need to suffer? Till the end of our life? I wonder.. How does my death are looks like... Did i die by accidents? Did i die by suicide? I'm curious.. Am i going to die by regrets..? Or will i find peace in my death? Bcos at least in this life i won't suffering anymore.. maybe.. i know i might suffer in after life too~ haha.. But can i continue this life without hurting myself? By keep believing hopes and knowing that miracle doesn't always happen.. Can i live without overthinking everyday? Can i? I wonder... Now i can't... I wish for the best in future... But that's all.. Nothing more.. Just wishing.. Nothing more.. In this life... Nothing more.. But pain.. Pain... Pain... When will this pain stop? Till my last breath? Haha... That's a sad life. I don't wish a 'happy ending' in my life.. But i do hope that i can choose how my endings are..

No comments:

Rock On